LPI at the Imaging with Modulated/Incomplete Data 2016 workshop in Graz
The LPI was present at the Imaging with Modulated/Incomplete Data 2016 workshop that held place in Graz, Austria, from 22nd to 24th septmeber 2016, organized by the Mathematical Optimization and Applications in Biomedical Sciences
(MOBIS). There we presented our our on Cardio-respiratory motion estimation for compressed sensing reconstruction of free-breathing 2D cine MRI and had the oportunity to know the beatiful town of Graz.
This workshop is intended to bring practitioners and theoreticians together to better understand image processing problems in which the available data are modulated or undersampled.
Topics discussed in this workshop include:
- Nonlinear/nonsmooth reconstruction techniques
- Segmentation and registration of modulated images
- Smooth and locally non-smooth modulations
- Imaging with multi-parameter identification
- Mathematical and algorithmic tools